What is rubber floorings? Rubber flooring is a type of flooring that is generally preferred in hospitals and sports halls. It is preferred in these areas because it is safe, comfortable and durable. Rubber floor is obtained by combining rubber dough with sulfur and undergoing several processes. But now it has started to be preferred in our homes, children’s play areas and many other areas.
Rubber floor tiles is the floor that should be preferred for creating children’s playgrounds or our own exercise areas at home. It has a noise-absorbing feature and is a very sheltered and soft floor type.
What is a rubber floor in this article? How should rubber floor care be? And what are the advantages of rubber flooring? We will provide answers to questions such as.
What Are the Advantages of Rubber Flooring?
Rubber flooring is quite advantageous for a gym flooring tiles. It is the safest and longest lasting floor type that can be chosen for gyms. It is possible to list the advantages of using rubber floors as follows:
- Rubber material has a very flexible structure. Therefore, it provides a lot of comfort and confidence to the person on it. Thanks to this feature, it allows the muscles to move more easily and minimizes the signs of fatigue.
- Waterproof rubber flooring is resistant to moisture and chemical decomposition. It is stain-proof and mold-proof.
- Rubber flooring can also carry heavy loads without bending or tearing. That is, it has a high resistance feature.
- Rubber flooring tiles can be used for many years as long as the maintenance is done regularly and carefully. Since it is very difficult to wear, puncture or tear rubber floors, it will always provide maximum performance.
- As we said before, rubber floors are quite reliable. It provides safety thanks to its shock absorption.
- It is considered to be the best performing floor type in the world.
As a Sports Flooring System company, we produce products with all these features. Take a look at our products. Rubber flooring is generally used for multi-purpose gyms. If you want to order rubber flooring for home or rubber flooring for gyms, you can contact us. You can ask all the questions you want to ask about the rubber floor.
How Should Rubber Floor Care Be?
Rubber flooring gym care is very simple. We said that the rubber floor is waterproof. Due to this feature, the cleaning process is also very easy as it will not mold. . There are some points that should be considered only after installation.
Rubber flooring for gyms should not be used within 4 to 5 days after installation. Because it is necessary to wait for the rubber to settle and penetrate the floor well. The reason for this is to ensure that there is no slippage. Stains formed on the floor during use should be cleaned by wiping with a wet cloth. You will see that the stains come off easily when wiped without pressing too much. In difficult stains, such as blood stains, you can get rid of stains by wiping them with vinegar water.
You can easily remove the dirt that has escaped between the rubber flooring mats with a vacuum cleaner. When removing stains, do not wipe with any chemical substance. This may cause discoloration of the rubber floor. When you pay attention to these methods, you will extend the service life of the rubber floor.
We serve you as Sports Flooring System for the cheapest rubber flooring rolls. We add strength to our strength by exporting to many countries and opening dealerships in many places. Some of the countries we export to are: Greece, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Morocco, Syria, France, Italy, USA, Georgia and many more countries.
In this article, we have included information about rubber flooring. As can be seen, it has a safe structure with many ease of use. You can contact us for all the mentioned information or other questions you want to ask and to get price information of rubber flooring rolls. You can fill out the form below to receive special price offers. Our expert team working 24/7 will get back to you as soon as possible.